In collaboration with the City of Montréal, les Sociétés de développement commercial de Montréal (SDC) and Coop Carbone, Jalon is proud to launch a delivery service enabling merchants located in or near a participating SDC’s zone to deliver their products to local clients in a way that’s eco-friendly and costs less than $5 per delivery.
Participating delivery companies include Courant Plus, Livraison Vélo Montréal and La roue libre.
The project began the end of March and is being progressively rolled out in several Montréal neighbourhoods.
- Ahuntsic-Cartierville: Promenade Fleury, Quartier Fleury Ouest
- Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve: Hochelaga Maisonneuve
- Le Plateau-Mont-Royal: Boulevard Saint-Laurent, L’avenue du Mont-Royal, Rue Saint-Denis, Laurier Ouest
- Rosemont–La Petite-Patrie: Petite Italie – Marché Jean Talon, Promenade Masson, Plaza St-Hubert
- Verdun: Promenade Wellington
- Le Sud-Ouest: Les Quartiers du Canal
- Ville-Émard-Côte-Saint-Paul: Boulevard Monk
I want to take part!
Are you a customer and you’d like to know more? Visit the website of your local SDC.