Three service levels to see your project through
Jalon celebrates and fosters the growth of Quebec startups through the three following support channels:
We use our expertise to help startups build their knowledge and allure
- Benefit from various expertises about urban mobility
- Access to incubator and accelerator programs
- Identify financing opportunities
We offer access to our networks to help startups get exposure and make connections.
- Get access to relevant stakeholders
- Increase your exposure through events and communications
- Enjoy access to Jalon’s coworking spaces
We support dedicated and collective startup demos and experiments.
- Mobilize the required resources
- Get support with project coordination
- Participate in the analysis and dissemination of results
Is your project admissible? Review our criteria to find out more.
- You’re a startup and you’re registered with the Registre des entreprises du Québec
- Your’re proposing innovations, products or services at the seed or deployment stage
- You’re delivering added value for sustainable mobility
- You have a business plan and projected financial statements
- Your project is relevant to the Montreal area or to another major city in Québec
- You’re offering synergies with the ecosystem
- Preliminary meeting: listen, analyze and understand the project and the needs of the startup
- Selection: confirm the startup’s admissibility based on the selection criteria
- Support framework: agree on the service proposal (parameters, duration, deliverables, etc.) and sign a support agreement
- Support the startup: inform, connect and experiment
- Share the outcome of the project: for the mutual enrichment of all parties
Discover the many financing opportunities for your project
At Jalon, we identify and support access to several possible grants, loans, and investment opportunities available to Quebec startups.
Financing options coming soon
An ecosystem to support you in the development of your project
Discover all of our partner organizations as well as other participating startups.
Partners coming soon